Re: [pkix] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-15.txt> (X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP) to Proposed Standard

I take it that the answer to my question is none.

Which is what I suspected. The semantics of "unauthorized" does not give
you the basis for such functionality.
And 5019 is very widely deployed.

I'm going to sep down from this discussion and see how it goes.
It is not me you have to convince. It's the community of implementers.

/Stefan