Re: IETF 86 Admin Plenary Minutes

Obviously not part of the basic note-taking effort, but I suggest that IETF management groups explicitly consider the task of augmenting the notes with published action items they are taking from the sessions.

Along that line, I'll note the notes from the App Area chairs meeting, which we've posted publicly and included action notes on:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/slides/slides-86-appsawg-4.pdf

Barry, App AD