Re: meetecho praise

	I looked at the WG's agendas of some meetings that I missed and none
have a link to the meetecho's recording (they have the audio and
jabber), which was odd to me (or I had very bad luck to miss the only
non-meetcho meetings.)

	Then I found the recordings at:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/86/remote-participation.html#Meetecho

	I would suggest to add these links to the agenda's WG pages.

Thanks!
as