Re: Is there a Git repository of RFCs? Or of Internet-Drafts?

https://github.com/credil/ietf-drafts-sorted
  is the result of my "draftmirror" script which basically does s,-,/,
  in a selective way.  Each author and group gets its own directory.

  Previously I have just run draftmirror on each of my devices, but
  now, I think I'll just use git pull, so I saved the world some bandwidth.

https://github.com/credil/ietf-drafts
  is the unsorted rsync.

I probably have to sort out what ssh key I use to push.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works