RE: Mentoring

I personally believe that while strongly recommending to the WG chairs to adopt the concept we should leave the implementation up to each of them without much formalization and process building. Let us not forget that we will have a variety of WGs from large WGs meeting the first time with a lot of new participants to small WGs at their 20th or 40th meeting with a handful of new participants and anything in the middle.

Let us experiment at the next IETF and get back with reports (can be on the wgchairs list as well).

Regards,

Dan