RE: [IETF] Petition for "We the People" US Federal Government

 petition process: Create a Request for Comment (RFC) process similar to
 the
 IETF's for taking in suggestions for innovation from public.

--e89a8f838cff8b048104d76e919a

Hi Richard,

IETF process may not be ideal, but it is better. More importantly, it
is a grassroots (not industry specific, and totally vendor dominated)
process, that at least considers unsolicited ideas based on merit, not
popularity.

And I bet NIST or GSA or the CTOs office are the right agencies to
implement it.

It is guaranteed to be light years better than a petition website..

Thanks for reading..

Sam Crooks
scrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx