Re: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Today

On 2/26/13 9:28 PM, Martin Rex wrote:
> I have a recurring remote participation problem with the
> IETF Meeting Agendas, because it specifies the time of WG meeting slots
> in local time (local to the IETF Meeting), but does not give the
> local time zone *anywhere*.

Except for the ICS files that are generated by the agenda tool
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda.html).  If you take the
URL that is generated after you select the sessions you are interested
in, you can import a series of EVENTs complete with VTIMEZONEs into any
modern calendar program (e.g., Outlook, iCalendar) and the Right Thing®
will happen.

Eliot