Re: The RFC Acknowledgement

I try to include in the Acknowledgements section of any Internet
Drafts I edit the names of anyone who comments on the draft if (1) the
comment results in a change in the draft and (2) the commenter does
not request that they be left out. If you comment on some draft and
the draft is changed as a result and you want to be acknowledged and
you are not added to the acknowledgements list, you should complain to
the editor / author.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx