Re: [ANCP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ancp-pon-04.txt> (Applicability of Access Node Control Mechanism to PON based Broadband Networks) to Informational RFC

Note that this last call is a second last call, to gather comments on the publication of the document considering the IPR disclosures that were published late in the previous IETF last call.

- Ralph