Discussion of BCP79 on the IPR-WG List

All - I wanted to bring to your attention that a new I-D relating to the IETF's patent policy (BCP79) has been released and is being discussed on the IPR-WG mailing list.  I am taking the liberty of letting everyone know, since the IPR-WG list hasn't been particularly active over the past few years, and this is an important policy document that the community should be aware of.

I look forward to the discussion!

Jorge Contreras