Re: travel guide for the next IETF...

On Jan 4, 2013, at 4:14 PM, Yoav Nir <ynir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looking in Google Earth, you'll still need a car. Even with those hotels that are within walking distance, there are big stretches of road without any sidewalks.

Having a car won't do any good. There is, as far as I can tell, no place to park it but the hotel valet. Staying somewhere else doesn't sound like much of an option, either due to the park-and-ride situation.

This may be a new record in "really awkward" location; it could top the Dublin golf course (which was saved only by a shuttle bus to reality).

--
Dean