Re: 30th Anniversary of Transition to TCP/IP

Happy new year to you and anniversary to IETF, thanks,
It is interesting to see the transition plan, but do we have a future
plan in an ID, not sure, I think the IETF future plans are noted the
IETF reports of meetings not in an ID discussed (which can be historic
after done).

AB