RE: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-11

Hi Ben,

        One reply in line.

        We will bring out another revision after taking care of your suggestions once we have some more review comments.

Regards,
Bharat

> Thanks for the timely response, and the background for the security
> language.
>
> This brings up one question, however. See inline:
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben.
>
> On Dec 21, 2012, at 6:48 AM, RAMAKRISHNADTV <RAMAKRISHNADTV@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ben,
> >
> > Thank you for your review comments.
> > Please find my responses inline below.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ramakrishna DTV.

Yes.

Also as mentioned by Ted, this draft is using a language similar to some existing RFCs.
Infosys e-mail system.