Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

+1

Thank all for the insightful discussion that took place around this draft.

Your feedback will be carefully considered to progress the work and we welcome any further comment/feedback/help. :-)

ciao

Luigi