Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

Hi,

> And you do not want to tie addresses to topological entities. Or you will lose the mobility capabilities that Locator/ID separation can bring.

Well, it is a business model. I am providing exactly such a service to a few test users now. I now hand out EID space from my PA block. If someone wants to be provider independent I'll route their PI space for them as well. I'm just hoping that we can avoid any BGP routing table mess...

Sander