Re: Newcomers [Was: Evolutionizing the IETF]

On 11/11/12 3:59 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
  I don't think that thoes Canada and US participants are paying for
the attendance, but their organisations, therefore, are we reducing
the cost of other organisations, or we are interested to bring more
participants.
Many participants, myself included are footing our own bill for attendance.