Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

Yo, add my name, too.  Now.

I'm NomCom eligible and shit according to RFC 3777, and the last time I talked at Marshall was at the Philly plenary a few years ago and he was a total dick.  I don't give seven fucks if he blows his brains out because he loses his title, I want him gone.  The IETF will be better off without him, just like Earth.

Good riddance, Marshall.