Re: IESG Considering a Revision to NOTE WELL

I don't much like the change in approach. I think it will be too easy
to brush off; the current approach has enough substance that people
who brush it off put themselves in a very weak position.

The old text was written with legal advice. What does counsel say
about the new proposal?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter
   Cell phone during IETF85: +1 847 219 0880