Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

Dave:

Until recently, the I-D archive was not publicly available.  It was made public to support the rfcdiff tool.  Prior to this action, the I-D archive was accessible only to the Secretariat. This IESG statement is establishing the policy now that the I-D archive is public.

Russ