Re: Some thoughts about draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-02.txt

Why do you want to rule out employees of those groups?

I don't think that most of them would have any interest in volunteering for the nomcom, but why would it be a problem if they did?  I mean, I could picture someone who worked for the RFC Editor who was also technically involved in the IETF, like Aaron Falk used to be, and I don't know why we would want to disqualify someone like that from volunteering for the nomcom.

Thoughts?

Margaret