Re: ITU-T Dubai Meeting and IPv15

A 260-bit address should be sufficient to address every atom in the
universe, according to current estimates (10^78 atoms). We go there
next (plus some extra to add hierarchy), and we'll never have to worry
about addressing again.

Another alternative is self-describing variable-length addresses,
again do it once and we'll never have to worry about it again.

Cheers,
Andy