From: Meetecho IETF support <ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Subject: [clue] Meetecho session recordings available
To: clue@xxxxxxxx

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of the three CLUE sessions at IETF-84 are available.

You can watch them by accessing the following URLs:

CLUE I:
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#IETF84_CLUE

CLUE II:
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#IETF84_CLUE_II

CLUE Tutorial:
http://ietf84.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#IETF84_CLUE_TUTORIAL

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to team@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

--
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools