Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

>If we restrict European cities to the ones with direct flight
>connections from other continents, we're really limiting the choices.

For some of us, if we limit our choices to places with direct flights,
that means Newark, Philadelphia, or Detroit.  Count your blessings.

We can argue about whether Quebec was unduly hard to get to (I didn't
have any problem when I got tickets a month ahead, even though I was
redeeming points), but it seems to me that so long as most people can
get to or from the venue in less than a day for a reasonable amount of
money, it's OK.

R's,
John