Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

Hi,

My top three repeat venues would be Prague, Minneapolis and Vancouver.  Great meeting venues, with everything you need nearby.

My least favoured venues have been Dublin, Vienna and Maastricht.

Of course, you have to experiment to find good repeat venues...

Tim