Re: ITU-T Dubai Meeting

Brian,

	Yes, that is true, renumbering is a fact and we may be doing it eventually but hopefully not frequently.

	Needing to renumbering every time that a large enterprise changes internet provider (frequently, every 2 or 3 years perhaps) it is simply not practical today and possibly it will never be.

Regards,
as