Re: Basic ietf process question ...

Probably digressing here (from our previous digression), but I find a hybrid API best. E.g., the python pulldom API, which is event driven until you find a node you're interested in, whereupon it can give you an object.

Should be even easier with json, since it can just give back a data structure.

Sent from my iPhone