Re: Memorial for RL "Bob" Morgan

27 jul 2012 kl. 23:42 skrev Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@xxxxxxxx>:

>> I miss RL "Bob" Morgan.  I am sure many others in the IETF community do as well.
>
> For those of you whom are only now finding out about Bob's death, here's a bit of background:

There is an article in the latest version of IETF Journal where he plays an important part, including photo of him.

http://www.internetsociety.org/articles/implementing-identity-management-solutions

I am happy to see the addition to the article online that of course does not exist in the printed version.

   Patrik