Re: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration-04.txt> (Problem Statement for the Automated Configuration of Large IP Networks) to Informational RFC

The document spends more time on the taxonomy of the existing solutions then I think is really warranted for a document purportory to be a problem statement.

That said I think the document is a worst harmless, and describes the problem fairly well.

joel