Re: Proposed IETF 95 Date Change

I think you should look into the possibility. January maybe, or
February, give our attendees some sense of what "cold and dark"
really means :-) Much more productive when you can't leave the
building...

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo