Re: [abfab] Last Call: <draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08.txt> (A GSS-API Mechanism for the Extensible Authentication Protocol) to Proposed Standard

Sorry, I should've asked this before but I'm sometimes dumb:-)

If I put in an RFC editor note adding a normative reference
to the new EAP applicability statement [1] would that sort
this out and not cause any problems for anyone?

S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-abfab-eapapplicability