Fw: [xrblock] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-08.txt

On 12 July , 2012 15:46 PM, Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.
>
> Title           : Measurement Identity and information Reporting using SDES item and XR Block
> Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
>                          Alan Clark
>                          Qin Wu
> Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-08.txt
> Pages           : 16
> Date            : 2012-07-09
>
> Abstract:
>   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Source
>   Description (SDES) item and an RTCP Extended Report (XR) Block
>   carrying parameters that identify and describe a measurement period,
>   to which one or more other RTCP XR Report Blocks may refer.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-08

[Qin]:  Just remind you that we have submitted the New version (-08) of measurement identity draft.
This version addresses the comments during IETF LC based on what we discussed
and agreed on the list so far. Thanks Pete, Brian, and Robert for your valuable comments.