Re: Change in I-D announcement format

Brian:

There was no announcement that this change was about to be deployed; however, there was a long discussion of the change.  It started with a request for the HTML version of the I-D instead of the plain text version.  At the end of the discussion the decision was to use the Datatracker URL as it allows anyone to get the plaintext or a diff with just one more click.

Russ