Re: registries and designated experts

> (1) When a document specifies "Expert Review" for a registry, it
> should be required to spell out the criteria the Expert is supposed to
> use, at least to the degree that isn't obvious.  If it doesn't, that
> should be grounds for "DISCUSS until fixed".

given our reknown abilities to predict and understand the future, this
is going to work out really well. </dripping sarcasm>

of course, any known non-obvious gotchas are worth passing along.  but
if they are non-obvious to the expert, then i suspect they will also
have been non-obvious to the doc author(s).

there may be a reason we have not automated this.

randy