Re: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

Another '+1' from me.

I see the benefits in publishing reports, and I don't object to cleaning up
code-points or allocated resources so long is there is _very_ careful review
before hand.

.. but rushing through this now, could do more harm later.

T.