Re: IPv6 networking: Bad news for small biz

On 5 Apr 2012, at 12:20, Masataka Ohta wrote:
> However, as 8B long addresses cloud have cost 8*B bytes and
> that 6B long addresses with 4B IPv4 addresses and 2B port
> numbers, which is the address space provided by NAT, is more
> than enough, there is no point to have IPv6 ID/LOC separation
> nor IPv6, especially because NAT can be end to end transparent.

How do you propose to make end-to-end crypto of packets possible where NATs are involved?  I'm assuming you think everything can be solved with signalling, yes?  I ask because NPT could be the end of it if we all agreed to use the right kind of signalling.

Cheers,
Sabahattin