הנדון: RE: Last Call:<draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt>(Allocationof an Associated Channel Code Point for Use byITU-T Ethernetbased OAM) to Informational RFC

Ross,
i am afraid that you missed the point. There will not be a final version since as written in draft-betts, all  ITU recommendations are subject to revisions, and the code point will also be used for future revisions of the document. New messages/protocols can be defined in future revisions of the recommendation and they will use the same code point that is allocated for the first version.
This is a real issue.
Regards,
Nurit