Re: provisioning software, was DNS RRTYPEs, the difficulty with

In message <alpine.LSU.2.00.1203061314260.22944@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tony F
inch writes:
> Mark Andrews <marka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I would say DNS master file representation -> DNS wire representation
> > is one of the main issues on the provisioning side.  This conversion
> > needs to be done at some point.
>
> John's draft addresses that.
>
> > The other this is verification of the input.
>
> What kind of verification?
>
> Tony.

Most front ends want to make sure what they are feeding to the back
ends wont make it choke.  It also make for a better user experience.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka@xxxxxxx