RE: Last Call: <draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-07.txt> (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol extension for Message Transfer Priorities) to Proposed Standard

It's certainly true that this could be done as a pair of clustered drafts, but since they are clearly meant to be used together, and indeed have to be when tunneling priority information through non-participating environments, their coupling into a single draft makes sense to me.

Doubling the work of the IESG and the RFC Editor doesn't seem reasonable here.

-MSK