Re: [PWE3] FW: Last Call: <draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt>(Allocation of an Associated Channel Code Point for Use byITU-T Ethernet based OAM) to Informational RFC

Feng

Surely you agree with me that the primary consideration is that
we should do what what we collectively believe is best for the
Internet in the long term?

There are many cases where the IETF has been presented with
an existing implementation, but the collective view is that
the pre-standards implementation is NOT RECOMMENDED
for deployment going forward.

Draft spercher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations raises a number
of concerns with the deployment of the proposal that
underlines draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point, which
surely need to be taken into consideration.

- Stewart

For corporate legal information go to: