Re: IETF Last Calls and Godwin-like rules

For what it is worth, those who I've seen commenting in the +1 fashion
recently are primarily people I've known to be active in the IETF for
years - including some WG chairs.

I don't think this is an effort to round up external voters - but
rather encouragement to others inside IETF to publicly speak up.

Alia

who usually doesn't post much on the general IETF list either