Re: The death John McCarthy - LISP, HIP & GSE

Robin,

On Oct 30, 2011, at 10:45 , Robin Whittle wrote:

[snip]

> "you" applied only to Luigi and anyone else to appears to be happy with
> referring to the LISP protocol as something like "the Locator -
> Identifier Separation Protocol".

Again, this is just your interpretation and not what I meant to say.

Let me clarify.
My only point, may be cynical, certainly arguable, is that I do not see LISP rename happening.

Now please stop sending around mail with the message "Luigi thinks that LISP is *the* loc/id separation protocol"

Thanks

Luigi