Re: [IETF] The death John McCarthy - LISP, HIP & GSE

C'mon folks, I'm sure no one in the WG ever intended to be disrespectful to John McCarthy.  Like McCarthy all those years ago, they just wanted some good clean fun making fun of people with speech impediments.  -- Nathaniel

PS -- Yes, this was a joke, but I'm old enough to remember that some people really were offended at naming a language for a speech defect.  People have always been too easy to offend. -- nsb