Re: [IETF] The death John McCarthy - LISP, HIP & GSE

I will continue under "Re: Misnamed WGs, e.g. LISP != Loc/ID Split"
since this does not concern John McCarthy or the LISP language.

BTW, the "[IETF]" is a subject header my maildrop filter adds to this
list.  Other IETF/IRTF lists have a header, but not this main IETF list.

  - Robin