RE: watersprings.org archive of expired Internet Drafts

http://tools.ietf.org/html/DRAFTNAME works very well, and has everything
near as I can tell.  It also does partial matches on DRAFTNAME, so
you can do http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-*behave* to see everything
with "behave" in the name.  The HTML-ized version shows the history,
provides clickable diff's, shows if it turned into an RFC, clickable
Errata, Obsoleted By:, and so on.

-d