Re: Fwd: [81all] Quick Meeting Survey

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/20/11 9:20 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
I don't think having 7% non-response is that unusual, or that worrisome.

I don't either.  Here's what's unusual:

       answered question       176
       skipped question        -9

Probably not worrisome.  If I had to guess I'd guess that there were
some surveys in progress as the summary numbers were generated (and
this is why the Goddess invented locking ... )

See

http://help.surveymonkey.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/307/kw/negative%20skipped%20question/session/L3NpZC90UFAqcEFFaw%3D%3D

Why are new responses shown as skippedin the results?

Once a survey has reached 100 responses, our system updates your Analyze page's cache every 15 minutes with new responses.

  • When a new response is recorded during this interim period, its details will not show up immediately.
  • It will instead be tallied as having skipped the questions in your summary.

These skips are a result of the system loading the saved page, but the new responses have not yet been placed into memory. They have been recorded and stored in the database, and they are not fully tabulated into the tally until after the cache update.

Marshall

Melinda