Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-00.txt> (vCard Format Extensions : place of birth, place and date of death) to Proposed Standard

On 9/14/11 11:10 AM, Mykyta Yevstifeyev wrote:
> A fine document.  I support its publication.
>
> Of course, you should have changed all references to vCard 4 to vCard 5,

There is no vCard5. The version in RFC 6350 is vCard4.

> and reference to VCARDDAV WG draft to RFC 6350.

Naturally. That will be automatically updated by the RFC Editor anyway,
but it doesn't hurt to fix it before then.

> Also:
>
>>     Syntax specifications shown here use the augmented Backus-Naur Form
>>     (ABNF) as described in [RFC5234], and are specified as in the base
>>     vcard specification [I-D.ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev].
>
> I think the following should be enough:
>
>>     Syntax specifications shown here use the Augmented Backus-Naur Form
>>     (ABNF) as described in [RFC5234].

I'll leave that up to the authors.

> Mykyta Yevstifeyev
>
> 14.09.2011 18:44, The IESG wrote:
>> The IESG has received a request from the vCard and CardDAV WG (vcarddav)
>> to consider the following document:
>> - 'vCard Format Extensions : place of birth, place and date of death'
>>    <draft-ietf-vcarddav-birth-death-extensions-00.txt>  as a Proposed
>> Standard

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre