Re: [BEHAVE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt> (Dual Stack Hosts Using "Bump-in-the-Host" (BIH)) to Proposed Standard

The introduction in the draft says:

>   IETF recommends using dual-stack or tunneling based solutions for
>    IPv6 transition and specifically recommends against deployments
>    utilizing double protocol translation.  Use of BIH together with a
>    NAT64 is NOT RECOMMENDED [RFC6180].

This statement makes a strong obstacle when we develop stateless solution with translation in softwires wg.
I think that it is still remained a room to make decision whether removing the statement or remaining it.
The discussion which we'll have in the softwires interim meeting would be helpful to decide it.

Best regards,
--satoru