Re: 2119bis

> After staring at http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=499 for
> long enough, I finally decided to submit an I-D that is intended to
> obsolete RFC 2119. I hope that I've been able to update and clarify the
> text in a way that is respectful of the original. Feedback is welcome.
>
> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-saintandre-2119bis-01.txt

Based on the feedback received, I do not plan to pursue further work on
that Internet-Draft. However, given that the IETF Secretariat and the
RFC Editor team already accept documents that include "NOT RECOMMENDED"
in the RFC 2119 boilerplate, does anyone see harm in verifying the
aforementioned erratum?

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre