RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18

How about the following text?  I am not sure whether to make these SHOULDs rather than MUSTs to allow the option of other algorithm identifiers to be used.

a) Section 4.1:

      otp-algID
         Use of this field is OPTIONAL, but MAY be used by the KDC to
         identify the algorithm to use when generating the OTP.  URIs
         used in this section SHOULD be obtained from the PSKC algorithm
         registry [RFC6030].

b) Section 4.2

   otp-algID
      This field MAY be used by the client to send the identifier of the
      OTP algorithm used, as reported by the OTP token.  Use of this
      element is OPTIONAL but it MAY be used by the client to simplify
      the OTP calculations carried out by the KDC.  It is RECOMMENDED
      that the KDC act upon this value if it is present in the request
      and it is capable of using it in the generation of the OTP value.
      URIs used in this section SHOULD be obtained from the PSKC algorithm
      registry [RFC6030].

c) Section 5

   The OTP algorithm identifiers used as otp-algID values in
   the PA-OTP-CHALLENGE described in section 4.1 and the PA-OTP-REQUEST
   described in section 4.2 SHOULD be registered in the PSKC algorithm
   registry [RFC6030].

--Gareth