RE: 2119bis

Ditto.  And I also see a lot of creative interpretation.  There's little we can do to thwart any of those problems; some people read what they want to read and do so in a vacuum.

> As far as I'm concerned, Tony's I-D is a nonstarter, and therefore
> irrelevant.

I certainly agree that it's irrelevant to this discussion, plus it's only an I-D at this point anyway.  We're talking about a published BCP here.